Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It's important to be knowledgeable about your dental health and your treatment; we encourage you to contact us when any questions arise. We want you to be informed because it helps us make sound decisions about treatments that are appropriate for your specific needs. No question is too small, and we will do our best to give you answers that provide you with the information you need.
For your convenience, we've listed some of the more frequently asked questions below. If you do not see your question answered here, please don't hesitate to contact our office.
- What is the best toothbrush to use?
- Is my insurance going to cover this service?
- Should I have my old silver fillings replaced?
- I’m worried about too many x-rays. Are they safe?
- Do I need to pre-medicate for my appointment?
- Do you have payment options?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you give second opinions?